We understand that our customers don’t want to deal with third-party warranty providers, with their restrictions, exclusions, additional admin, and long waits in call centre holding queues.
That’s why we take responsibility for ensuring the continuity of good service by offering our own in-house warranties.
Despite extensive checks and the highest possible standards of preparation, with used motorhomes , sometimes things can go wrong.
We want to take this opportunity to let you know, that if anything were to go wrong, just give us a call and we will quickly make a plan to have it fixed, whether you are local or further afield.
You won’t have to undergo endless email exchanges, forwarding of invoices, and quibbling over what is covered.
We will take care of everything.
Our Warranty :
Summary of Cover
- We will guarantee the following listed vehicle for the period of 6 months.
- If during the period of the guarantee your vehicle suffers a mechanical or a habitation fault and occurs within the territorial limit of the guarantee, we will cover the costs of all associated labour and parts.
- In the event of a claim, please contact us on 01209 822638/ 07854102015 or via email at: [email protected]
- It is preferred that you use Eden approved workshops. However, if you are away or want to use your local repair garage or technician. You must make sure they are VAT registered and that they follow our claims procedure.
- They must send their Invoice / Quotation with any supporting documentation quoting the Vehicle Registration of the vehicle before the commencement of any work. Prior approval by an Eden Motorhomes Representative must also give prior authority before the commencement of any work undertaken within the boundaries of this guarantee.
What is covered?
- All Habitation Parts and labour will be covered by this guarantee with restrictions regarding accidental damage and damage incurred by a third party.
- All mechanical parts and labour will be covered by this guarantee with restrictions regarding accidental damage and damage incurred by a third party.
What is NOT Covered?
- We do not cover nor guarantee the operation of any non – factory fit items such as reversing cameras, satellites, TV’s, alarms ETC, unless fitted by us prior to delivery.
- User error is not covered within the constraints of this warranty. If a technician determines there is no fault to an onboard system or function and the incorrect operation is down to user error or lack of understanding on correct use. The onus to pay the fees for the investigation will fall to the customer and will not be paid in any circumstances by Eden Motorhomes Ltd.
- Eden Motorhomes & Caravans does not cover damages incurred by a third party, or any accidental damage incurred that is caused by misuse of systems and fixtures in the vehicle.
- We DO NOT cover roadside assistance or Continental / Domestic breakdown and recovery costs, under any circumstances.
- This warranty shall be VOID if the vehicle is to be used for Hire / Loan purposes and is NOT transferrable.